Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic SendWave (Read 10412 times)
kittiphum
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

SendWave
25. Jun 2009 at 08:57
Print Post  
First I would like to thank for the cool application I use within VB6 it work perfect  Smiley

My question?
Is it possible or how to sendwave file with best quality I notify that if I set CAPI block size of 480 (default) the quality is OK but I don't know what is the best ? or is it possible to be mp3 format in the future.

Thanks.

(PS:because of it too many unknow parameter to set with Phoner I think if PhonerLite can sendwave it may benefit to use)

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: SendWave
Reply #1 - 28. Jun 2009 at 10:50
Print Post  
The voice format used in ISDN and mostly VoIP is G.711 A-Law. That is 8000 Hz, 16 bit, mono. So whatever format is used in the wave file, there is always a conversion into the above format. You can't change that.
The block size has nothing to do with that format.

IP Logged

kittiphum
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Reply #2 - 29. Jun 2009 at 04:30
Print Post  
Stranger for me if I set block size to 2040 (max) the play sound on other side when receive are uncontinuous sound (I play ansage.wav) and if set to minimum 240 if has noise intefere and with the perfect sound at 480 or 960. So it may be with my sound card ??? no problem I decide to use 960 and hope it not disturb any function of Phoner.

I found 3cx free edition it look the same as Phonerlite (may be twin Cheesy).

I make the pilot program with use Phoner my program will make a call to doctor when the patient has some critical data whice the VB6 will automatic read from database and make a call direct to each doctor mobile phone and play the pre record wave file which coresponsetence the suitiation thank for the help of Phoner free programe it make my project perfect with payless.

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - 30. Jun 2009 at 10:15
Print Post  
I just uploaded a new beta version of Phoner. Can you please try, if that version is better for the sending audio quality?

There where a customized version of PhonerLite for 3CX. Meanwhile they have their own softphone. That 3CX-PhonerLite is out of date!

IP Logged

kittiphum
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Reply #4 - 01. Jul 2009 at 05:10
Print Post  
Hi. The new beta work perfect sound quality is better than ever thanks.

And can you add sound background sound may be play from mediaplayer I think it look sweet if we make a call and play some light music for backgound (optional) it make the conversation good.

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #5 - 01. Jul 2009 at 13:03
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi. The new beta work perfect sound quality is better than ever thanks.
Nice to hear that. Meanwhile I published this version as an official one.

Quote:
And can you add sound background sound may be play from mediaplayer I think it look sweet if we make a call and play some light music for backgound (optional) it make the conversation good.
Sorry, but that is not possible with Phoner.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint