Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 407: proxy not auth... (Read 3315 times)
wajieh
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

407: proxy not auth...
12. Jan 2011 at 02:27
Print Post  
hi there: i just installed the phonerlite, setup version.I'm new to this, i used to use majic jack. i actually never used voip before.
I'm getting msgs such as 407: proxy not auth... 404 not found..and at the buttom i get my email not registered, forbidden no valid user..sorry but i'm new to this, i;m using headset but no phonr device. how do i setup this and do i get phone number or dial a us number?i don't realy know how it works
thanks
« Last Edit: 12. Jan 2011 at 08:24 by Phoner Admin »  

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: 407: proxy not auth...
Reply #1 - 12. Jan 2011 at 08:30
Print Post  
I splitted the thread, because your question had nothing to do with the messages in that old thread before.
Please compare a VoIP application like PhonerLite with an email application. In such email application you can't use any email address and any fictive mail server. You need an account on such mail server. Thats the same with VoIP. If you want to call to any real existing phone, you need an account from any VoIP provider. That account data you have to configure in PhonerLite. That is a different account than your existing email account!
If you have no idea from where to get a VoIP account, take a look here: http://www.voipproviderslist.com/voip-service-providers/

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint