Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic обсуждение на русском языке / discussion in Russia (Read 5956 times)
akva_rus
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

обсуждение на русском языке / discussion in Russia
23. Sep 2012 at 04:46
Print Post  
я думаю что пришло время делать мультиязычный форум а то очень тяжеловато читать со словарем./I think it's time to do a multilingual forum but it is very hard for reading the dictionary.

IP Logged

akva_rus
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Re: обсуждение на русском языке / discussion in Russia
Reply #1 - 23. Sep 2012 at 04:52
Print Post  
вчера обновился до версии 2.02 и с ужасом заметил что вся моя записная книжка куда-то делась.
пришлось найти старый ярлык и слава Богу что старая версия не удалилась так как была сохранена и установлена в нестандартной дериктории. я смог найти файлик с данными своей телефонной книги. но вот незадача я думал что просто скопировав его (Фаил) в папку с прогой она автомотически загрузит и данные из него но не тут то было скажите как мне перенести данные телефонной книги из версии 1.03 в версию 2.02

Yesterday updated to version 2.02 and noticed with horror that all my notebook somewhere gone.
had to find an old label, and thank God it did not delete the old version because it was saved and installed in a custom directory. I was able to find the file with the data of its phone book. But the thing I think that just copying it (Fail) in a folder with the program, it will download and avtomoticheski data from it but it was not there [b] [highlight] tell me how to transfer phone book data from version 1.03 to version 2.02 [/ highlight ] [/ b]

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: обсуждение на русском языке / discussion in Russia
Reply #2 - 23. Sep 2012 at 07:00
Print Post  
Please stop writing in Russian. This forum is for German and English postings only. I don't understand Russian and can't check for Phoner(Lite) related content. Please understand.
PhonerLite saves phone book data in a file called "phonebook.csv". If you don't find that file in the PhonerLite folder, you will find it in the user path: %APPDATA%\PhonerLite

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint