Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Call waiting (Read 7106 times)
Deyan
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Call waiting
30. Jan 2015 at 15:55
Print Post  
Hello,

I am using phoner with a sip service, but I have the the problem that when there is a call in progress and another person dials my phoner number he doesn't get the busy signal and phoner shows a new pop-up box with the new number calling.

Is there a setting that can be applied so when there is a call in progress and there is another incoming call the second caller gets on hold or busy signal or a preset voice message? Also when a second call comes in while first one is in progress can it be setup so that phoner doesn't show the second incoming call pop-up?

Thanks,
Deyan

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Call waiting
Reply #1 - 02. Feb 2015 at 09:22
Print Post  
If you would use PhonerLite instead of Phoner, you would see that option in the toolbar: call waiting can be toggled on and off.
In Phoner this option is hidden in some ISDN options: Options/ISDN/Other: there is a check box called "call waiting allowed".
Phoner is a classic ISDN phone client. That application got SIP support some years later. PhonerLite is the VoIP specialized version of Phoner. You can download it here: http://phonerlite.de/
« Last Edit: 21. Apr 2017 at 20:59 by Phoner Admin »  
IP Logged

cntq
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Reply #2 - 19. Apr 2017 at 10:42
Print Post  
Hello, where can I find this option in the ini file? I have not been able to locate it.
Furthermore when I flag this option phoner does not return a busy tone. Instead it is returning a normal ringing tone to the calling party. The call however is not showed in the incoming calls screen.
Thank you for you support

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - 21. Apr 2017 at 21:10
Print Post  
I will try that and check if it still works.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint