Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Disable automatic shut-off from hold (Read 10686 times)
Evgeniy
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Disable automatic shut-off from hold
26. Feb 2018 at 21:08
Print Post  
Hello!

Tell me how to solve the problem. Call scheme: subscriber A calls subscriber B, subscriber B puts the call on hold and makes a call to subscriber C. Now when subscriber C hangs up, subscriber A is automatically removed from the hold pause. How to make it so that the call is not removed from the pause hold?

Sorry for English  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Disable automatic shut-off from hold
Reply #1 - 27. Feb 2018 at 08:28
Print Post  
If you have one active call and you initiate a second call, the first call will be put on hold automatically. If that second call ends, the original first call is put off hold automatically. This is not a bug, but a feature.

BUT: If you put a call on hold manually by using the hold button, the call should keep on hold as long as you don't change the state of the call again. Exactly for this scenario (manually put on hold) there is a small fix in the actual beta version of PhonerLite.

IP Logged

Evgeniy
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Reply #2 - 27. Feb 2018 at 08:44
Print Post  
Good morning!

Thank you very much for your answer! Yes, in my case it is manual setting for a pause hold. Tell me please the beta version is PhonerLiteBeta version 2.61beta?

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - 27. Feb 2018 at 08:52
Print Post  
Yes, that is the right version. The direct download link is http://www.phoner.de/PhonerLiteBeta.zip

IP Logged

Evgeniy
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Reply #4 - 27. Feb 2018 at 09:43
Print Post  
Tried, then what you need! Thanks for your work!

IP Logged

Bonnettenotbunny
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Reply #5 - 25. Sep 2019 at 10:27
Print Post  
Phoner Admin wrote on 27. Feb 2018 at 08:28:
If you have one active call and you initiate a second call, the first call will be put on hold automatically. If that second call ends, the original first call is put off hold automatically. This is not a bug, but a feature.

BUT: If you put a call on hold manually by using the hold button, the call should keep on hold as long as you don't write my paper today or change the state of the call again. Exactly for this scenario (manually put on hold) there is a small fix in the actual beta version of PhonerLite.

Hello,

Where else can I download the PhonerLiteBeta latest version? Whenever I try to open the zip files from phonerlite.de, I get a warming message from my antivirus software and it prevents me from downloading any files. How else can I get it? 
Thanks.

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #6 - 25. Sep 2019 at 10:32
Print Post  
This must be a problem with your virus scanner. Maybe you can update it.
Take a look here: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/705a7f28ffa7bd79d9b6bf5a910e3320a0eae59f1f7f6...

IP Logged

Suffolk
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Reply #7 - 08. Oct 2019 at 14:12
Print Post  
Bonnettenotbunny wrote on 25. Sep 2019 at 10:27:
Phoner Admin wrote on 27. Feb 2018 at 08:28:

BUT: If you put a call on hold manually by using the hold button, the call should keep on hold as long as you don't site or change the state of the call again. Exactly for this scenario (manually put on hold) there is a small fix in the actual beta version of PhonerLite.

Hello,

Where else can I download the PhonerLiteBeta latest version? Whenever I try to open the zip files from phonerlite.de, I get a warming message from my antivirus software and it prevents me from downloading any files. How else can I get it? 
Thanks.

I had the same issues, the lastest admin recommendations really work, thanks a lot

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint