Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Can multiple registrations be supported at the sam (Read 1197 times)
Flysnow
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Can multiple registrations be supported at the sam
15. Jan 2021 at 05:10
Print Post  
As far as i know, PhonerLite supports several SIP profiles, but once the configuration is switched, the original one will be automatically logged out. The current requirement is to be able to register to multiple accounts at the same time.

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Can multiple registrations be supported at the sam
Reply #1 - 15. Jan 2021 at 08:04
Print Post  
PhonerLite supports one active profile only. There are no plans to support multiple simultaneously. 
I use a router with PBX functionality. That router supports multiple external accounts and internal extensions. PhonerLite registers directly at this PBX and the PBX does all the call distribution. 
Keep in mind that PhonerLite is just a hobby project of mine. It supports features that I use only. One active profile is enough for me. Sorry.

IP Logged

Flysnow
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Re: Can multiple registrations be supported at the sam
Reply #2 - 15. Jan 2021 at 08:33
Print Post  
I understand, but thank you stillPhoner Admin wrote on 15. Jan 2021 at 08:04:
PhonerLite supports one active profile only. There are no plans to support multiple simultaneously. 
I use a router with PBX functionality. That router supports multiple external accounts and internal extensions. PhonerLite registers directly at this PBX and the PBX does all the call distribution. 
Keep in mind that PhonerLite is just a hobby project of mine. It supports features that I use only. One active profile is enough for me. Sorry.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint