Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Phoner phone book (Read 2645 times)
georgeqq
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Phoner phone book
26. Sep 2022 at 16:59
Print Post  
I m a phoner user [not lite] and i have the following problems:
1. Is there a way to export my phonebook contacts? Or at least backup them since i have more than 500 and i am afraid that i could loose them. I cant find any file in my installation with the data. 
2. I use phoner with a grandstream pbx. It seems i cant send dtmf tones (such as #72 for example) with phoner in order to use some features of my pbx. (pbx setup is ok since other clients succefully can send these codes to the pbx).
Thank you!

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Phoner phone book
Reply #1 - 27. Sep 2022 at 16:01
Print Post  
Do you know that Phoner is not developed any further since years? Phoner is too much coupled to ISDN (CAPI).
You should thing about a change to PhonerLite.

Phoner saves the contacts in that file: BUCH.ADR
If you don't find that file in the same directory, you will find it here: %APPDATA%\Phoner

IP Logged

georgeqq
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Re: Phoner phone book
Reply #2 - 27. Sep 2022 at 22:30
Print Post  
You cant imagine how much i love your software. I do use lite version as well and im aware that phoner "classic" is not supported any more but i do use it cause of the answering machine. i do have a "sophisticated" pbx but since during working hours its difficult for me to answer the phone (and i have more than 50 missed calls per day) this feature really fits my needs since its very fast and easy to use and i can see in one window what is happening.
I found the file that you mentioned. Thank you for your help!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint