Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Phonerlite rewrite dialed number in call log (Read 615 times)
1996das
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Phonerlite rewrite dialed number in call log
15. Mar 2024 at 01:05
Print Post  
Hello, I am a new phoner lite user.

I have several trunks configured in my pbx.  They are accessed by prefixing a number in front of the dialed number.  For example, to dial 123-123-4567 using one of the trunks, it is prepended with 555, so full dialed number becomes 555 123-123-4567.

In my previous soft phone - zoiper 3.x, the history would retain the actual dialed number (with the 555). Phone lite however rewrites the number so it just shows "123-123-4567" in the call log.

How do I change the behavior to keep the actual dialed number?

Thanks!

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Phonerlite rewrite dialed number in call log
Reply #1 - 18. Mar 2024 at 09:13
Print Post  
I assume your server tells connected number, but that doesn't contain the prefix.
To verify this - can you please send me the content of the debug window after such call? You can show/hide the debug window in PhonerLite via help menu. Please send me the content by e-mail, not here in forum.

IP Logged

1996das
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Reply #2 - 18. Mar 2024 at 23:07
Print Post  
Thanks for your reply. In testing another pbx for different reasons (long story), it was coming back with a "s" for phone number.

Reviewing the phonerlite log, I saw this.

"P-Asserted-Identity: "CID:1231231234" <sip:s@10.10.10.200>"

Where 1231231234 is the CID of the trunk.  However the field P-asserted-identity gave some insights.

Freepbx has several options for this entry under Extension/extension #/advanced

It was set to

I changed it to 

The other option is "no". Setting to "send remote party id header" or no results in the correct number displayed in the logbook, INCLUDING the prefix dialed.

Not sure why other softphone clients treat this differently, perhaps there some other side effects by changing this setting?

Asterisk 15, freepbx 14.  Provider for this trunk is "Anveodirect"

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - 20. Mar 2024 at 13:30
Print Post  
I understand. So you get from the remote side a number, that doesn't contain the prefix anymore. PhonerLite uses that new number in call log. 
I will check, if I can add an option in context menu of log book to leave the original number unchanged.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint