Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Log Book (Read 3034 times)
Brother Gabriel

Log Book
06. Aug 2011 at 20:54
Print Post  
Hello!  Okay, I am exploring Phoner, if y'all haven't guessed. 

In the Log Book window, I think there should be a button there to "clear all".

Is there an option anywhere to choose columns?  Also, is there not a way to rearrange the columns?

Thanks for all of your work, Mr. Sommerfeldt!

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Log Book
Reply #1 - 07. Aug 2011 at 11:18
Print Post  
You can mark the first entry and then press Shift-Ctrl-End - all entries should be marked now. Then you can right click and delete.
You can't edit the columns.

Keep in mind that I develop this application in my free time. It is just a hobby. I am using it for my own and allow others to use my application too - not more.

IP Logged

Brother Gabriel

Reply #2 - 07. Aug 2011 at 20:38
Print Post  
Mr. Sommerfeldt, I understand it is a hobby, and that you are sharing it.  Using a softphone is still new to me and I am only trying to understand the programs.  I don't like not knowing the full capabilities of a program, so I ask lots of questions.  Please pardon me if I seem demanding!  I appreciate what you have done, and you have my thanks.

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - 09. Aug 2011 at 09:47
Print Post  
I still suggest to use PhonerLite. Phoner is too complicated for pure VoIP usage. Most VoIP providers or IP-PBXes have voicemail support, therefore PhonerLite has no integrated answering machine.
I just wanted to tell you that Phoner has many ISDN related features that are not of interest in non ISDN environments. But you can ask me any question - no problem. If you are missing features, just keep in mind that it is no professional solution - just a hobby.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint