Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Audio, incoming, switch lines, keys, dtmf (Read 25736 times)
Jeffy
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Re: Audio, incoming, switch lines, keys, dtmf
Reply #15 - 17. Aug 2009 at 08:38
Print Post  
MSS needs to be configured with a Voxalot account, and the Voxalot account will cause a delay with Betamax services.  It is a convoluted solution for a mere second account.  Again, will you consider enabling a second simultaneous account?

Ctrl key combos were canceling normal Ctrl functions, even when PL was in the background.  The arrow keys work in two places, but do the number keys work in two places?  I am going to try to find something to work with Alt.

Are you talking about physical recorders?  I thought it was a built-in software recorder that would capture from whatever microphone that was designated for the phone connection (and from the reply signal.

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #16 - 17. Aug 2009 at 13:46
Print Post  
Quote:
MSS needs to be configured with a Voxalot account, and the Voxalot account will cause a delay with Betamax services.  It is a convoluted solution for a mere second account.  Again, will you consider enabling a second simultaneous account?

At the moment this is not planned. But I don't say that I won't do ever.

Quote:
Are you talking about physical recorders?  I thought it was a built-in software recorder that would capture from whatever microphone that was designated for the phone connection (and from the reply signal. 

When I talked about "recording" devices I mean "capture" devices. I am not an native English speaking person.

IP Logged

Jeffy
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Reply #17 - 17. Aug 2009 at 19:17
Print Post  
Thanks for your reply.  I might try mss/Voxalot because there seems to be a delay in the line anyway.  And, I will ask VoipDiscount about it.

So, is there no built-in software recorder in PL?

Alt-arrow keys are working for the moment.  I ended a call after browsing to another application and leaving PL in the background.  That is a nice feature because you don't have to "re-focus" PL to the top to hang up the phone (or answer a call).  I can't think of any interactions of those key commands with other programs, which is also good so far.  Here's hoping the setting will save through close and re-loading the program, and through re-booting the computer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint