Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Issue with phonerlite : Dialing own number (Read 3654 times)
botyhc

Phoner is great!

Issue with phonerlite : Dialing own number
02. Feb 2011 at 00:56
Print Post  
- In x-lite when I dial its own number (the one it is registered on) it works, but it does now work with Phonerlite. Can you please enable this ? 
This is needed in many PBX systems. When a registered phone calls its own number, it automatically goes to voicemail without asking for which mailbox and depending on user setting also can skip asking for password.

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Issue with phonerlite : Dialing own number
Reply #1 - 02. Feb 2011 at 08:34
Print Post  
There is no such check in PhonerLite! You can dial any number you like.
But: If you dial out and the call comes back to PhonerLite with the same CallID, PhonerLite rejects that incoming call. It makes no sense to talk with your self.
So the call always will be initiated, but rejected if the call "comes back" to PhonerLite.

IP Logged

botyhc

Phoner is great!

Reply #2 - 06. Feb 2011 at 00:06
Print Post  
is it possible for letting it go through instead of rejecting ? the voicemail system here is configured so that if a registered extension calls itself it directly goes to voicemail without asking for password etc. x-lite and other softphones are allowing this mainly for voicemail. unfortunately they don't have encryption which is why i like phonerlite ! 
can you please add !

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - 06. Feb 2011 at 07:22
Print Post  
You can dial any number with PhonerLite - even your own one. But if the call comes back to PhonerLite it will be rejected, because not the voicemail got he call but PhonerLite again. I hope you understand the problem.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint