Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Call initiates but will not transer voice (Read 3098 times)
Brother Gabriel

Call initiates but will not transer voice
20. Dec 2012 at 05:40
Print Post  
Hello!  I have a problem that sometimes, when I use PhonerLite and make a phone call (windows 7 x64) the call connects, but the other person can hear me speak.  I can see the call just fine in the listview.

Any clues as to what to do here?

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Call initiates but will not transer voice
Reply #1 - 20. Dec 2012 at 09:49
Print Post  
So you don't hear the other person? That is a problem of NAT and firewalls. Do you have configured a STUN server? Are you using PhonerLite in different locations? Different locations have different environments (NAT and firewall). So you have to use different profiles. There are several settings in PhonerLite that deal with that NAT and firewall scenarios. That are STUN and UPnP settings. These settings depends on the environment where you are (the router you are using).

IP Logged

Brother Gabriel

Re: Call initiates but will not transer voice
Reply #2 - 20. Dec 2012 at 15:34
Print Post  
Sorry, I forgot to say that it is intermittent.  It works fine most of the time.  We are not using STUN.  Our Asterisk phone server is behind our primary router (which does all the NAT work) and we have this problem even on internal calls - but it is intermittent.  As for the Windows Firewall, I see that PhonerLite is allowed on the "Home" network configuration; I'll make sure it is allowed on the other two configurations and then see if that makes any difference.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint