Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Custom button to run script on push (Read 5529 times)
theeyo1981
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Custom button to run script on push
19. Mar 2013 at 11:31
Print Post  
Hello,

First off I want to compliment you on a very well developed softphone.

I hope I'm not requesting something that has already been asked a 1000 times before but:

Could you please develop a custom button that can run a scriptable action?

I've been looking around for at least 10 hours for a softphone that has a custom button that I can press to run a script. The script itself forwards the caller ID inside an url (by using %1) and this works 100% when attached to actions like 'Incoming call'. The problem is that we want to be able to only run this script when we see the need, not on every incoming call.

I REALLY hope you can do this and put an end to this hard quest I've thrown myself into. Also I believe I am not the only person on earth looking for this function in a softphone so you could help alot more people I'm sure.

IP Logged

Phoner Admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: Custom button to run script on push
Reply #1 - 19. Mar 2013 at 11:37
Print Post  
No, that is not possible right now. To be honest - I don't plan this feature in future. That is too specific.
Phoner supports third party applications by the integrated COM server. An external application can connect to Phoner and gets events and can initiate actions. So I suggest to develop an application, that has such button. I have nothing to change in Phoner and you have your specific feature. You just need someone who writes this application. I don't have time for this.

IP Logged

theeyo1981
YaBB Newbies

Phoner is great!

Re: Custom button to run script on push
Reply #2 - 20. Mar 2013 at 10:09
Print Post  
Too bad but totally understandable.
Thanks for the reply.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint